Chairman, Central Reinsurance Corporation
- Dept. of Economics, National Taiwan University（1965）
- MBA, The College of Insurance, New York City （1990）
- Practical training at AIG N.Y. for six months (1974) Work Experience
- From junior Employee to SVP of Chung Kuo Insurance Company（Sept.1966～June 1991）
- Deputy Insurance Commissioner of MOF（July 1991～ Sept.1993）
- Executive Secretary of Insurance Development Fund（July 1991～Sept.1993）
- President of Central Reinsurance Corporation （Oct. 1993～ Oct. 2002）
- Director of Taiwan Insurance Institute(1993～2006)
- Director & Executive Secretary of Taiwan Residential Earthquake Insurance Fund（Dec. 2001- June 2006）
- Chairman of Casualty Committee of Taipei Non-life Insurance Association （1985～ 1993）
- Chairman of Central Reinsurance Corporation （Oct. 2002 ～present）
- Adjunct Associate Professor of National Cheng-Chi University
- Vice Chairman of The Insurance Society of R.O.C.
- Executive Director of The Non-Life Underwriters Society of R.O.C.
- Committee Member of the Export Insurance Committee of EXIM Bank of R.O.C.