Chairman, KGI Commercial Bank Co., Ltd.
- MBA (International Business), George Washington University, Washington, D.C., 1991
- MS (Financial Management), Benjamin Franklin University, Washington, D.C., 1987
- BA (Marine Management), National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan, 1980
- 2004 Eisenhower Fellow from Taiwan
Major Working Experiences include：
- 5 years ( 2005~2010 ) with AIG subsidiaries in Taiwan, including Chairman of AIG Investments, AIG Wealth Management Services, and AIG General Insurance ( Chartis ), respectively. Mark helped AIG to acquire local Central Insurance in 2007 and sold AIG Wealth Management Services to Bank of East Asia in 2009 during AIG crisis.
- 5 years ( 2000~2005) insurance regulator, including Director General of Insurance Bureau of Financial Supervisory Commission, Insurance Commissioner of Ministry of Finance, and President of Taiwan Insurance Institute.
- 9 years ( 1991~2000 ) securities regulator, including Division Director of Corporate Finance and International Affairs of Securities & Futures Commission, respectively, as well as Section Chief of Investment Management.
- 6 years ( 1985~1991 ) foreign commercial service in Washington, D.C., U.S.A. appointed by the Taiwan Ministry of Economic Affairs.